Orders & Returns
- All goods offered for sale on this website are available for shipment or delivery within Australia only.
- All prices shown on this website are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- Visa and MasterCard credit cards are accepted and are made via the PayPal payment system
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure the security of your payment through the payment gateway you acknowledge that no transmissions over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure and therefore you use your credit card to make payments for good or services on this website entirely at your own risk.
- This returns policy is governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
- Merchandise purchased from Catanach’s Jewellers’ store may be returned within 7 days of the date of purchase to the original store of purchase for exchange only for merchandise of an equivalent value or a Catanach’s Jewellers gift card of equivalent value.
- Any merchandise returned must be in new and saleable condition and accompanied by the original sales receipt and original packaging..
- Customized merchandise or merchandise purchased through special orders will not be eligible for return.
- Merchandise purchased on the Catanach’s Jewellers online store may be returned either to Catanach’s Jewellers, Armadale or posted via secure post.
- Any refunds will be processed to the credit card used for the original purchase.
- Our product comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and does not amount to major failure.
- In addition, Catanach’s Jewellers offers an automatic Standard Guarantee of twelve months from the date of purchase on all jewellery against defects in material and/or workmanship. The Standard twelve month Guarantee excludes all watches and giftware. Such items are covered by the manufacturer’s guarantee or warranty. The Standard Guarantee covers jewellery purchased in store or via the website.
- Any defects in material and/or workmanship that becomes evident during the Standard Guarantee validity period will be remedied by Catanach’s Jewellers. The form of remedy will be at the sole option of Catanach’s Jewellers and will be limited to repair, replacement or refund.
- In order to claim a remedy under the Standard Guarantee the goods must be returned for assessment and accompanied by the original purchase receipt.
- The Standard Guarantee does not include the following to the extent they are permitted in the relevant legislation;
- Damage due to ordinary wear and tear,
- Damage due to misuse, accident, alteration, substitution or abuse,
- Repairs and alterations performed by someone other than Catanach’s Jewellers,
- Theft, disappearance or loss (including loss of gem stones), and
- Any type of use causing damage or deterioration.
- Catanach’s Jewellers reserves the right to judge whether the jewellery has been subject to any of the above mentioned exclusions.
- White gold, platinum, and some silver jewellery is rhodium plated to enhance its appearance. This rhodium plating can wear off during normal wear and tear. Accordingly any rhodium plating is excluded from the Standard Guarantee.
- When jewellery is repaired under guarantee or warranty, only the remaining term of the original Standard Guarantee will continue to apply. When jewellery is replaced under guarantee or warranty, the new item of jewellery will automatically come with a new Standard Guarantee of twelve months from the date of replacement.
Prices of goods and services and delivery and other charges displayed on the catanachs.com.au website are current at the time of display. These prices are subject to variation without notice. We will always attempt to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions and pricing. However, we are unable to warrant that product descriptions or other content of the website is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free.
Availability of Product
All orders are subject to availability. We will do our very best to supply you with your ordered item. Please note, on occasion items may not be available. In this instance, we will be in touch and offer you a replacement, provide you with a timeframe as to the availability of the item, or provide you with a refund for the unavailable item.